new mailing list request.

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 14 23:56:26 UTC 2013

On 03/13/2013 10:51 AM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

> Where is the optimal place to get project approval on new lists? board@
> could be it, but arch@ seems like really the best one. Or should we just
> let people file a ticket and we only ask them to go get approval if it's
> unclear to us if it's an obvious yes?

I completely forgot that the oVirt Marketing group (and by extension,
its mailing list) were approved by the Board at the oVirt workshop at
NetApp last January. (Asking people to mention approvals and stuff would
be a good part to add to a simple how-to-get-a-list process.)

I'm going ahead and creating this list immediately, as per the
previously mentioned process.

- Karsten