[vdsm] [JENKINS][ANN] jenkins.ovirt.org new look and infra

Peter V. Saveliev peet at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 13:14:59 UTC 2013

12.03.2013 14:03, Eyal Edri kirjoitti:

> [...]

Yep, but I managed to avoid log in :) Or it was seamless.

>> For this question I should contact infra@ too? Should I be subscribed
>> the infra@ mail list prior to write there?
> send email to infra with request to do manual gerrit trigger

2infra@: Please, trigger the job for http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/12291/

Should I send emails every time I have to trigger jobs?

> and we'll create an account for you.

I already have one, http://jenkins.ovirt.org/user/peet@redhat.com/

But can not log in, 'cause I never used it and do not have any password.
If you can restore the access and grant permission to trigger the tasks,
it would be nice.

Thanks.

--
Peter V. Saveliev