Minutes :: oVirt Infra weekly :: 2013-03-25

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Tue Mar 26 00:05:58 UTC 2013

Minutes:
	http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-03-25-15.03.html

Minutes (text):
	http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-03-25-15.03.txt

Log:
	http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-03-25-15.03.log.html

==============
#ovirt Meeting
==============

Meeting started by ewoud at 15:03:00 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-03-25-15.03.log.html .

Meeting summary
---------------
* introductions  (ewoud, 15:06:27)

* Hosting  (ewoud, 15:07:30)
  * LINK: http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/infra/2013-March/002486.html
    (ewoud, 15:09:54)

* puppet  (ewoud, 15:12:58)

* jenkins  (ewoud, 15:15:39)
  * AGREED: we need to start documenting stuff on the wiki before we can
    automate it with puppet  (ewoud, 15:24:13)
  * ACTION: Rydekull add the jenkins slaves to a list ont he wiki
    (ewoud, 15:41:11)

* hosting  (ewoud, 15:41:21)
  * quaid is having issues installing fedora on rackspace; may be the
    iDRAC, fedora or his browser/java but is working on it with
    rackspace support  (ewoud, 15:42:10)
  * eedri installed ovirt on alterway02; we now need to start installing
    VMs and think of a proper naming scheme  (ewoud, 15:42:53)

* other business  (ewoud, 15:43:14)
  * IDEA: organizing a sprint - put up a whenisgood calendar, look for
    crossover spots where a few people can be together at a time, with
    bleed over to the next block of people  (quaid, 15:47:17)
  * ACTION: quaid to setup docs sprint  (quaid, 15:49:04)

* trac review  (ewoud, 15:51:34)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/report/1   (quaid, 15:53:22)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/39   (quaid, 16:01:09)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/29 Add new admins to
    OpenShift  (ewoud, 16:04:32)
  * IDEA: migration by just trying out the upgrade during a window, then
    rollback if it doesn't work & make a more stepped plan  (quaid,
    16:05:24)
  * LINK:
    ssh://847edb45aea84198838f915be6faa066@wiki-ovirt.rhcloud.com/~/git/wiki.git/
    (quaid, 16:11:51)

Meeting ended at 16:19:11 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* Rydekull add the jenkins slaves to a list ont he wiki
* quaid to setup docs sprint

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* quaid
  * quaid to setup docs sprint
* Rydekull
  * Rydekull add the jenkins slaves to a list ont he wiki
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------