Minutes :: oVirt Infra weekly :: 2013-03-11

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Tue Mar 26 00:12:37 UTC 2013

I realized I forgot to mail the minutes from 2013-03-11 so for
completeness.

Minutes:
	http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-03-11-15.03.html

Minutes (text):
	http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-03-11-15.03.txt

Log:
	http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-03-11-15.03.log.html

==========================
#ovirt: oVirt Infra weekly
==========================

Meeting started by quaid at 15:03:24 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-03-11-15.03.log.html .

Meeting summary
---------------
* introductions  (ewoud, 15:06:50)

* new member process  (ewoud, 15:07:54)
  * LINK: http://etherpad.ovirt.org/p/new-infra-member-steps   (quaid,
    15:14:48)

* hosting  (ewoud, 15:15:37)
  * ACTION: quaid to figure out the mystery of RackSpace today to make
    progress on the install  (quaid, 15:17:33)

* puppet  (ewoud, 15:20:04)
  * AGREED: to us programmatic puppet modules (no data inside) and use
    foreman as a data source  (quaid, 15:24:12)

* jenkins  (ewoud, 15:25:04)
  * LINK: http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/infra/2013-March/002292.html
    (ewoud, 15:28:55)
  * ACTION: ewoud eedri reply to the vdsm functional tests thread
    (ewoud, 15:39:13)

* meeting time  (ewoud, 15:46:18)
  * ACTION: ewoud start a thread on the ML about the meeting time
    (ewoud, 15:53:34)
  * AGREED: keep meeting time at EST for now  (ewoud, 15:54:02)

* other business  (ewoud, 15:56:41)
  * ACTION: ewoud sort out the ssh-keys location instead of the wiki
    (ewoud, 15:57:49)

Meeting ended at 16:07:45 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* quaid to figure out the mystery of RackSpace today to make progress on
  the install
* ewoud eedri reply to the vdsm functional tests thread
* ewoud start a thread on the ML about the meeting time
* ewoud sort out the ssh-keys location instead of the wiki

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* eedri
  * ewoud eedri reply to the vdsm functional tests thread
* ewoud
  * ewoud eedri reply to the vdsm functional tests thread
  * ewoud start a thread on the ML about the meeting time
  * ewoud sort out the ssh-keys location instead of the wiki
* quaid
  * quaid to figure out the mystery of RackSpace today to make progress
    on the install
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)