Full disk on resources.ovirt.org

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu May 2 04:50:15 UTC 2013

Just a week after I added 12 more GB to resources.ovirt.org, it's full
again.

Tonight looking for what is taking up that space, I'm not entirely sure.
It looks as if there is more in /home than in /var, and that I think is
more backups than anything.

What does /jenkins do? I find lots of RPMs in sub-directories that are
apparently dailies for the last month. Can we sweep them out to get some
breathing room?

Is there any chance we can move backup of Gerrit and Jenkins off this
host? Like, immediately?

I swept up some Gerrit database dumps from last week to get 53M back so
I can send this email out. I notice that space is starting to fill up
again. If I can't figure out what to kill that is filling the disk, I'll
have to reboot.

- Karsten