Full disk on resources.ovirt.org

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu May 2 06:51:09 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

this is a temp place for publishing nightlies, but i think it may not be deleted probperly.
i added a remove function to the move cron script 'move_jenkins_nightly' to delete all content after it's published.
(deleting current data released 13GB).

> Is there any chance we can move backup of Gerrit and Jenkins off this
> host? Like, immediately?

i think we can move it to either alterway1 or alterway2 baremetal servers.
we need to move the backup scripts to direct there the backups.