Joining Infra team

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon May 6 21:07:43 UTC 2013

On 05/06/2013 01:26 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I updated the "Joining the infra team" wiki page earlier todday with my
> ubnderstanding of what was discussed and agreed several months ago.
> Please have a look and review it (and edit it in place), as it's
> entirely possible I've forgotten important things there.
> http://www.ovirt.org/Becoming_an_Infrastructure_team_member

Great, thanks. I just threw in some changes and additions, let me know
what you think. Mainly I wanted to give more stuff to do as an apprentice.

One thing that isn't addressed is the final step, which I briefly
touched upon in my update. How do we want to handle proposing that
apprentices move to maintainership? Just when it occurs to us? On a
quarterly basis? When someone asks for the switch and it's obviously
time to do it?

In that vein, how do I propose that Alexander Rydekull and Dave Neary be
pulled from apprentice to maintainer? Presuming they also feel ready, etc.

Moran, are you still active and interested? I've lost track of who on
the team from Red Hat Engineering is working on Infrastucture bits
quietly ...

- Karsten
--
Karsten 'quaid' Wade