Joining Infra team

Ohad Basan obasan at redhat.com
Tue May 7 12:51:22 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Kiril Nesenko" <kiril at redhat.com>
> To: "Karsten 'quaid' Wade" <kwade at redhat.com>, "Ohad Basan" <obasan at redhat.com>
> Cc: infra at ovirt.org
> Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 2:36:04 PM
> Subject: Re: Joining Infra team
>
> We need to update this page -
> http://www.ovirt.org/Infrastructure_team_administrators
> 1. rmiddle - is not active anymore
> 2. oschreib - is not maintaining infra
> 3. Need to add obasan as apprentice.
>
> Ohad, please post your ssh pub key.

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDUHfDVi+l1Mv/qF7oThINAmSpGtkw+Mi8kPk3m8funyj+goa/thUq6rGfk4PvToetmMVZmLFJt+eljiX01cZPzihdKRVK4OE3KfX8xDAiF93m2NhOpoPi6N3GS9q8crs5jLhV9A3ciAZaXOF3xtrffBvXVmdBKcqQUvoLQeXIMDq4/XrpP4HYPvlzEx5w2s06j1oWhthOjYm7bugwumn6VCBLo32jHRnKnqZI68Fig22KJlkt23i90gVycBOyVW2qCWBQZTxbwwXE98ujUVyvjFnr8+7H7llHchj5VpcW63I1fjXyMrgUgakzTZ2RwtByAxxgWevDXP34/P/SFYmkD obasan at redhat.com

10x