Joining Infra team

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed May 8 00:07:08 UTC 2013

On 05/07/2013 11:51 AM, Kiril Nesenko wrote:

> [...]

Those aren't package maintainers, those are project maintainers. It's
like being a maintainer in an Apache project, not like being a package
maintainer in Fedora.

So in the oVirt project, the maintainers are the people who are
committed to one or more projects, and have been approved as maintainers
by the other maintainers (or the Board for the initial maintainers.) You
can maintainership through merit, and the [[Becoming a maintainer]]
rules are mostly silent on how each sub-project defines merit.

Regarding [[Becoming an Infrastructure team member]] is our own page
that has mostly been written in the last few days by Dave Neary and
myself, drawing on previous discussions. That's where we'll put the
various decisions from this discussion. :)

- Karsten
--
Karsten 'quaid' Wade