foreman.ovirt.org installed

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Wed May 8 15:53:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

As $subject, monday https://foreman.ovirt.org is installed. The
passwords are in the usual location. During the installation Kiril and I
used our IRC bot for a log. Most of the effort went into getting the
installation right, but with foreman we should be able to kickstart
easier.

Meeting summary
---------------
* LINK: http://ekohl.nl/kickstart is the kickstart I tend to use
  (ewoud, 18:38:11)
* ACTION: knesenko file a RH IT ticket to create foreman.ovirt.org
  (knesenko, 19:44:56)
* ACTION: knesenko file a RH IT ticket to create foreman.ovirt.org
  (knesenko, 19:45:27)
* foreman.ovirt.org installed as a basic centos 6.4  (ewoud, 19:45:54)
* added foreman.ovirt.org to its hosts file  (ewoud, 19:46:17)
* running foreman installer using default options now  (ewoud, 19:46:34)
* installing foreman from the foreman installer develop version  (ewoud,
  19:49:33)
* installed foreman  (ewoud, 20:08:09)

Meeting ended at 20:25:42 UTC.

Note that knesenko already completed his action item so you don't need
to remember an IP :)

http://resources.ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-05-06-18.03.html

What's next

(in alphabetical order, but no dependencies)

* Add alterway02.ovirt.org as a compute resource to foreman
* Add existing machines using puppet
* Install additional machines to reduce the load on linode01
* Start our puppet git repository (possibly host it on gerrit)