www.ovirt.org down?

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Sun May 12 15:41:35 UTC 2013

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 06:35:52AM -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> I issued 'rhc app restart' but am not getting any good result. I'm about
> to leave for a flight, so I have to pass the troubleshooting to someone
> else.
>
> Anyone with OpenShift CLI privileges should be able to handle the app.
> If you cannot get things to work, try #openshift on irc.freenode.net.

I asked on #openshift because I couldn't log in. Turns out the disk was
full. strace helped me by compressing the apache logs and there's some
space free now. (logs were 2.8GB, compressed 115MB)

We should look into reducing the number of errors. Maybe if we can't fix
the templates, we can tune the PHP error level to not log them?