help with ovirtsdk api

Thakker, Dhawal dhawal.thakker at uk.pgds.com
Tue May 14 14:47:41 UTC 2013

Hi ALL,

We have multiple version of RHEV  within our infrastructure. I have written a script (using example available on internet) which could search a VM in multiple RHEV instance, display stats of vms and of hypervisors.

However, I am unable to find any documentation or examples which could help me to group hypervisors based on cluster name and show the storage stats for each storage domain.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dhawal.

This email is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. PGDS cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of the company. In addition no statement should be construed as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.<P><P>

PGDS (UK ONE) LIMITED, Laurence Pountney Hill, London, EC4R 0HH.<P>
Incorporated and registered in England and Wales. Registered Office as
above. Registered number 1967719.<P><P>

"PGDS" is the trading name of certain subsidiaries of Prudential plc (registered in England, number 1397169), whose registered office is at Laurence Pountney Hill London EC4R OHH, some of whose subsidiaries are regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc, a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.<P><P>

A list of other Prudential companies together with their registered statutory details can be found in 'About Prudential' on http://www.prudential.co.uk<P><P>

An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.<P><P>