www.ovirt.org down?

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed May 15 13:03:44 UTC 2013

Working now. OpenShift had to do a kernel upgrade for a security issue,
and it caused some issues. I believe that they restarted the service
manually after being notified that it was down earlier.

Regards,
Dave.

On 05/15/2013 01:24 AM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> Again?
> ---
> Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.
>
> Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.
>
> (Can't contact the database server: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 (127.7.52.129))
> ---

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13