www.ovirt.org down?

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed May 15 16:08:51 UTC 2013

Can we have a readme file on linode (where passwords are located),
with troubleshooting and contacts for future outages?

personally i tried contacting someone on #openshift, no one answered.
and when trying to ssh to www.ovirt.org my public key was defined,

so i'd be happy to know for next time what are the steps to
resolve these kind of failures.

e.