New mailing list for the hooks

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue May 28 13:26:12 UTC 2013

On 05/28/2013 02:55 PM, Fabian Deutsch wrote:
> Am Montag, den 27.05.2013, 15:44 -0400 schrieb David Caro Estevez:
>> Hi!
>>
>> We also need a new mailing list for the bugzilla hooks account, so we can modify/update the bugs.
>
> Hey,
>
> I joined in late - Is there some documentation on what is planned with
> the bz hooks? This would also be interesting for oVirt Node.

i think the basics are:

if bug-url exists, verify its format and that bug is visible.

if bug-url exists, change to post on patch being posted and add a
reference to the patch in the bug (external tracker ovirt-gerrit).

if bug-url exists, and bug is in product 'ovirt', change bug to modified
on patch merge.