Question about login

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 14:23:17 UTC 2013

Hi Gustavo,

Normally there isn't access to non-registered uses to jenkins, so open-id will
only work for existing users.
Currently only 'power users'[1] or 'infra admins' have login access.

Can you please elaborate on your need to login to jenkins.ovirt.org?
is there is something you can't reach or read on the jobs?

[1] power users are users/developers from the community which are responsible
for creating/maintaining specific jenkins jobs for their oVirt project and
got approval from community.

Eyal.
oVirt Infra