New web statistics

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 19 16:39:47 UTC 2013

On 11/19/2013 05:35 AM, David Caro wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've just added some statistics (awstats) for the linode01, lists and
> resources.ovirt.org sites, that includes the repo downloads statistics (check
> the bottom of the stats page for resources.ovirt.org
> http://stats.ovirt.org/resources.ovirt.org/2013/11/#extra1).
>
> You can see all of them here:
>   http://stats.ovirt.org/
>
> The first directory level is the domain, then the year, and the last is the
> month. The stats are updated each day.
>
> If you are missing any statistic just tell me, or open a trac ticket.

Have you pulled in the data that is in /root/httpd_log_backup/?

I started backing up the Apache logs last year so we could eventually
use e.g. awstats to suck in the logs.

In that directory there are only the last N months, I've had to move off
logs in the past for space issues. But I still have those logs and can
make them available to you.

If possible, I'd like us to pull in all that historical data so our
stats are as complete as they can be historically, then erase the log
files (and stop the cronjob.)

- Karsten
--
Karsten 'quaid' Wade