Puppet environment name / branch name

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Thu Nov 21 14:46:57 UTC 2013

On Thu 21 Nov 2013 03:03:00 PM CET, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 11/21/2013 03:29 PM, Ohad Basan wrote:
>> +1

Maybe it's better to change puppet config to use master as the
'production' environment source of manifests. I say that because it's
usually a mess to have a branch that it's not the master as master...
(@work we use development as master in one of the repos, and I always
submit a patch or two a month to master instead xd)

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Email: dcaro at redhat.com