Enabled SpamAssassin for mailing list filtering pre-moderation

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 19:41:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have just set up SpamAssassin for Mailman for all ovirt.org mailing
lists - I will be checking in regularly to make sure that this change
does not cause dropping of legitimate emails. If you send an email to
the list and it doesn't get there, please mail me personally at dneary
@redhat.com to let me know, and we'll adjust the spam level appropriately.

I have trained all the lists with a corpus of ham and spam, so hopefully
this will significantly lessen the moderation load.

Let me know if you notice anything out of the ordinary on *any*
ovirt.org lists, please!

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13