State of new hardware and nesting

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 10:22:29 UTC 2013

Hi Fabian,

Hardware is now setup, but might still be missing additional resources
to spawn new vms.

So your code will create the vms it needs via restapi/sdk?

nested vms might be ready soon, after a major bug was fixed on kernel,
we currently test its functionality again and we'll update once(if) it's verified and working.

Eyal.