Jenkins job for ovirt-iso-uploader and ovirt-image-uploader

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Tue Sep 24 06:30:11 UTC 2013

Hi oVirt community,
  following the previous discussion with infra team, I need to get power user rights for jenkins
in order to create a jenkins job for basic sanity testing of ovirt-iso-uploader and ovirt-image-uploader.
That said, I formally request a power user for jenkins (for those tools I'm already the maintainer)
in order to create new jobs for them as well and ask the community for acks.
Thanks,

Sandro Bonazzola