Request for 3 PPC64 vm slaves for Jenkins

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 12:29:37 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Sandro Bonazzola" <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

Hi,

for me it's enough to have a qemu-system-ppc64 run, any way is fine.

The reason I'm asking is just to exercise he PPC64 changes recently added on
VDSM, and of course catch as early as possible differences between
x86_64 and PPC64 hosts.

An example to issue I'd like to prevent in the future: http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/24332/

Thanks and best regards,

--