About Kimchi

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 07:45:13 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

can you post a sample of job that can run on centos/fedora and how much time it might take?
(maybe we can add a single job of compilation per commit and see how it goes).
for running per patch, we'll have to wait for more hardware to support it.

> I am trying to figure out if it is possible to IBM provide us some slave
> servers.
> At the moment I don't have any update about that. But if we're lucky ,
> probably the machines will be POWER (any problem with that?)

as we talked on another thread, that should be OK, though we would need power pc hardware / vms.