jenkins failures

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 13:27:12 UTC 2014

El jue 13 feb 2014 13:57:07 CET, Michal Skrivanek escribió:
> Hi,
> did the bandwidth issue got resolved?
>
> please check http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt_engine_master_compile_checkstyle_gerrit/18201/console
>
> if it's still going to happen can we perhaps ake the scripts a bit more robust to try couple of times before giving up?
>
> Thanks,
> michal

No, it's not solved yet :/

We are using some ugly tunnels to get the traffic through brno, but
they are not very reliable (I have to restart them each couple of
days). I've configured that host to use the tunnels now, and
retriggered, should be ok from now on....

The tlv bandwidth is supposed to be upgraded this week or the next (or
so they say).

Sorry for the inconvenience :/

--
David Caro