[Users] membership disabled due to bouces again..

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 16:10:28 UTC 2014

On 02/12/2014 11:22 AM, Dave Neary wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't think that was the root issue. I suspect that Google is going
> to take some time to recognise that we've changed something - if only
> we knew exactly why Google was bouncing the emails, that would help.

I haven't seen any more span detection by google recently for us.
I think the problem was many email accounts from google.com not flagging
as not-spam (which would be hard considering the increasing email traffic).
the fact they all got disabled by mailman, and only those that need it
re-enabled will hopefully keep it clean for a few months...