New git repository for maven-modules-plugin

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 14:48:48 UTC 2014

Hello,

I would like to request a new git repository named maven-modules-plugin
to manage the source of a little tool that we use for the build process
of the engine.

Currently the source of this tool is inside the ovirt-engine repository,
but I want to start distributing it via maven central, in order to build
other projects. This is much simpler if the source is in it's own
repository and has its own release cycle.

What I would like to have in that repository is the same that I
currently have here:

https://github.com/jhernand/modules-maven-plugin

Once the code is moved to this new repository, and distributed via Maven
Central, the build process of the engine can be updated accordingly with
the following patch:

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/24866

Thanks in advance,
Juan Hernandez