problem with jenkins slave?

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 15:41:53 UTC 2014

latest jenkins upgrade (+ git plugin upgrade) introduced hardcoded timeout of 10 min to fetch from git.

fixed in latest plugin version [1], so we'll schdule an update this week to resolve this.
can you re-trigger the job for now? i see other patches have completed succesfully.

[1]

Version 2.0.2 (Feb 20, 2014)

--> option to configure timeout on major git operations (clone, fetch)
   locks are considered a retryable failure
   notifyCommit now accept a sha1 - make commit hook design simpler and more efficient (no poll required)
   extend branch specifier (issue #17417) and git repository URL
   Better support for branches with "/" in name (issue #14026)
   Improve backward compatibility (issue #20861)