problem with jenkins slave?

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 15:59:25 UTC 2014

El mar 25 feb 2014 16:41:53 CET, Eyal Edri escribió:
> latest jenkins upgrade (+ git plugin upgrade) introduced hardcoded timeout of 10 min to fetch from git.
>
> fixed in latest plugin version [1], so we'll schdule an update this week to resolve this.
> can you re-trigger the job for now? i see other patches have completed succesfully.
>
> [1]
>
> Version 2.0.2 (Feb 20, 2014)
>
> --> option to configure timeout on major git operations (clone, fetch)
>    locks are considered a retryable failure
>    notifyCommit now accept a sha1 - make commit hook design simpler and more efficient (no poll required)
>    extend branch specifier (issue #17417) and git repository URL
>    Better support for branches with "/" in name (issue #14026)
>    Improve backward compatibility (issue #20861)

I don't think it's that issue, I already applied a workaround that
(modifying the jenkins startup options), the error seems to be that the
remote directory got deleted before the clone finished:

fatal: Unable to read current working directory: No such file or
directory

If this happened more than once is worth taking a look at.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Email: dcaro at redhat.com