ovirt.org is down

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Feb 28 09:17:43 UTC 2014

Also note that we have been having very erratic response times - it's
not unusual to see a 5s response time, and before this outage it was up
around 10-15s for long periods during the day.

I've sent this to the OpenShift team to see if they can cross-reference
to identify the issue.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13