[Engine-devel] Strange findbugs warning for a phantom class

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Fri Jan 3 07:54:49 UTC 2014

not sure, the results are created from the src code, and if the same job checksout diff patches to the same place that can create the fp errors we see now..
deleting the results will just mean they will be created again the same...

On Jan 3, 2014 9:42 AM, Itamar Heim <iheim at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 01/03/2014 08:58 AM, Eyal Edri wrote:
> > The obvious is toOn 01/03/2014 08:58 AM, Eyal Edri wrote:
> The obvious is to enable wipe workspace per run, but i fear that will be
> add much more run time per patch and that jenkins won't be able to handle the
> queue of jobs, but it's worth a try.
>
> i will enable it for now, and we'll monitor the queue size.

I don't think you need to clean the entire workspace, just the findbugs
results, which are probably showing results of a class no longer there.