jenkins job to build rpms

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 14:34:13 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

sounds like a good plan, need to think it over and see when we can squeeze
it in the tight schedule of ovirt updates we're doing right now (and we have plenty).
i believe making sure we merge the new rpms layout and clean script is out 1st priority now.
(after solving all infra issues and failing jobs of course).

also, i might consider doing that after we migrate all our jobs to yaml (job builder).
so any help in converting it is much appreciated.

eyal.