oVirt.org Access Needed

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Thu Jan 23 13:33:45 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 08:10:19AM -0500, Brian Proffitt wrote:
> We are working with Bitergia to set up community dashboards, like the one found here: http://bitergia.com/projects/redhat-ovirt-dashboard/browser/
>
> Rich Bowen has the dashboard for RDO set up on the RDO pages at http://openstack.redhat.com/stats/, where he has set an alias for /stats to hit /var/redhat-rdo-dashboard/browser. He pulls the data from Bitergia into the /var.. directory using a daily cron job.
>
> We would like to set up a similar configuration, and to do this, I believe I will need access to the oVirt.org application on OpenShift via ovirt user, and probably admin access to oVirt's mediawiki site.
>
> I have the wiki admin access, but not the OpenShift access. Can you set up such access for me or possibly set up the alias configuration as Rich has done for the RDO site? My OpenShift ID is bproffit at redhat.com. My public SSH key is attached.

Last time we tried to share credentials, we had problems with it.
Any luck with it Karsten?

In the short term we can clone the git repository somewhere, you can
write the patches and we push it. Maybe we can use gerrit.ovirt.org for
this? I don't know how public it can be. Maybe there are hardcoded
configurations?

In the longer term we could look if the entire source can be made
public. Openshift provides environment variables which can be used to
remove any hardcoded configuration.