RPH ** PROBLEM Service Alert: linode01/Root Partition is CRITICAL ** (fwd)

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Oct 12 06:24:50 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

as david said, we're making good progress.
btw - if any of you guys want to pitch in and help with the migration,
it will hasten things up.

you can help with migrating lists or ircbot off linode and into phx,
there should be full access to any infra member, as long as your public key is updated.

eyal.