fc21 slaves issue?

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 21:20:44 UTC 2014

On 10/27, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> thanks!
> still fails.
>
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap_master_create-rpms-fc19-x86_64_merged/58/console

Mmmm... I don't like the way jenkins manages labels xd

Fixed, I'll give a good thought on how to manage the slaves labels to
avoid further issues.

The problem is that when not specifying any label, only the slaves
that were configured with the 'only run jobs when directly specified
by the job' are excluded from the pool, but if you add a label filter
like '!fc21' it will ignore that configuration option and get any node
that does not have the label.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.