[engineering.redhat.com #319333] Re: [Security] System job to deploy rpms

Red Hat Product Security secalert at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 13:20:28 UTC 2014

Ok, that's what I thought.  Being entirely unfamiliar with the infrastructure it _sounds_ reasonable to me, but this is probably the sort of question that should go to infosec at redhat.com as they deal with our infrastructure security (whereas Product Security just deals with our products' security).  Would you mind reaching out to infosec to ask?

--
Vincent Danen / Red Hat Product Security