oVirt infra weekly meeting

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Oct 19 07:26:16 UTC 2014

The following meeting has been modified:

Subject: oVirt infra weekly meeting
Organizer: "Eyal Edri" <eedri at redhat.com>

Location: #ovirt channel on irc.oftc.net
Time: 4:00:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM GMT +02:00 Jerusalem [MODIFIED]
 Recurrence : Every 1 week(s) on  No end date Effective Sep 15, 2014

Invitees: infra at ovirt.org; dcaroest at redhat.com; ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl; bproffit at redhat.com; mscherer at redhat.com; bkorren at redhat.com; pdangur at redhat.com; rydekull at gmail.com; garrett at redhat.com; sbonazzo at redhat.com

Since this meeting collides with another one for most of the team, shifting it back 1 hour.
if this is a problem for anyone, please let me know and we'll check other options.

Info on infra team: http://www.ovirt.org/Infra

meeting at: #ovirt on irc.oftc.net.
meeting archives: http://www.ovirt.org/Infrastructure_team_meetings

Trac for follow open tickets: https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/report/1