Major outage

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 18:48:08 UTC 2015

Ok, update:

Not all the servers have been restored, most of the slave vms are up, and all
but one host are up.

Engine - Ok
storage -Ok
storage01 - Ok
storage02 - Ok
srv01 - DOWN
srv02 - OUT OF THE POOL (will add when 01 is up)
srv03 - OK
srv04 - OK
srv05 - OK
srv06 - OK
srv07 - OK
srv08 - OK

If you need any specific vm I can try to get it up on one of the running hosts,
but I'd wait until the last host is up to start all of them.

Will update again when finished or in one hour.