Jenkins failures

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 14:03:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

we'd be more than happy to help and fix those issues.
can you please provide links and info on specific failures so we can debug them?

also, you're welcome also to open a ticket to our ticketing system [1] to track a specific item.
keep in mind the infra team is limited in resources, so not all tickets might be solves quickly,
especially if a major outage (like we had this week) is in progress.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/newticket

/e