constantly failing http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_unit_tests_gerrit_el

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Tue Feb 10 10:55:25 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Not really easily, yet.
I see them both fail because they claim a numa-related function
seems to be missing, but I can't see anything peculiar about that function
(getMemoryStats), like monkeypatching or any hack.

The function was added sufficiently long ago, so it should not be related
to package versions.

Moreover, this doesn't reproduce on my F21 laptop.

I'll need to dig a bit more.

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D