oVirt Infra weekly update :: 2015-02-19

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Feb 22 10:19:44 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

+1, this will surely minimize false positive errors we've been seeing.
i also thought on adding a basic sanity job that will check very minimal tests on the slave
to see if it's apt to fail (like ping/ssh/git clone...) - to avoid errors such as gerrit is down
or slave is hang... , maybe part of changing the jobs to be a workflow?