gerrit.ovirt.org is very slow, lots of errors

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 08:50:25 UTC 2015

Hello All.

As I see from mtrs it sounds like there is unusual packet loss on some
hosts between Tlv and AWS. Although it is complicated as hops inside AWS
network gives high packet loss in both cases from Tlv and from Brno (this
might be due to some traffic prioritization rules inside the AWS), however
intermediate hosts from Brno are fine vs the Tlv case.

Also I checked with the devs in Brno and they all are able to use gerrit
fine.

Anton.