Fwd: Infra post from no-reply at rhcloud.com requires approval

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 08:53:16 UTC 2016

On 02/21 06:41, Eyal Edri wrote:
> Related to the site migration?

Not really, this is caused by the old ovirt site's db filling up, we already
had issues with that and well, it was just a matter of time for it to grow
again, hopefully will not be needed soon enough so we might want to wait and
get rid of it instead of fixing it (dump and reload of the whole db iirc)