gerrit login troubles

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 07:26:34 UTC 2016

Hi Infra,

I used to authenticate on gerrit using FAS provider
(https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts)
and my FAS account.

In the recent days it became too shaky, so I decided to try out
the Google OAuth2 (gerrit-oauth-provider plugin) method, linking
my @redhat.com account and the related gmail account.

Apparently this caused split brain on gerrit, so now I have duplicated
entry and I cannot be added to reviews.
Plus:
1. if I log through fedora accounts (old method) I can review as usual
2. if I log through google/redhat, I only have +/-1 score and no special powers

I'd like to switch to google oauth2 entirely or, if not possible, to solve
the split brain issue.

Can anybody help? :)

Bests and thanks,

--
Francesco Romani
Red Hat Engineering Virtualization R & D