oVirt mirror sites - monitoring

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 14:44:28 UTC 2016

Hi all,
You are CC'ed to this email because you are listed as an oVirt mirror
site maintainer in[1]. Recently, we developed a new system that
triggers an alert once a mirror site is out of sync with
resources.ovirt.org, it is called 'mirrorchecker'[1]. Up until now
these alerts were sent to the infra members, and now, after seeing the
system is stable I'd like to add per-mirror-maintainer alerts. The
alerts will be specific for each mirror-site-maintainer, and are
configured with a threshold of 48 hours. If any mirror maintainer
doesn't want me to add his email, or would like to have a different
email added than the one available at [1], feel free to contact me,
I'll start adding the alerts next week.

Thanks again for your bandwidth!

Nadav

[1] https://www.ovirt.org/develop/infra/repository-mirrors/