official 4.1 release repos broken?

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Aug 2 13:02:58 UTC 2017

On 2 August 2017 at 14:24, Lev Veyde <lveyde at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Barak,
>
> Looks like a network connectivity issue:

3 times in a row from a local sever? For the same files? While we have 100
other jobs downloading from the same server? While the exact same process
is downloading successfully? No. that is not it.

I was thinking we might have RPM files that have been changed, but not
finding different MD5 sums between what we have cached on the slave and
what is in the repo, will try to flush local cache and rerun.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi