oVirt infra weekly meeting notes 01.11.2017

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 07:30:17 UTC 2017

On 1 November 2017 at 21:10, Evgheni Dereveanchin <ederevea at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> please find the topics of today's infra meeting below:
>

>    -
>
>    Staging Engine still has Gluster issues OVIRT-1121
>    <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1121>
>    -
>
>    Ticket created to automate staging Engine auto-updates to Master
>    OVIRT-1729 <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1729>
>    -
>
>    VMs created on staging Engine and added to staging Jenkins

I've created a ticket to track using the new slaves:
https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1734

>    -
>
>    New guest VLAN configured properly, named external-phx.ovirt.org
>    - New lago issue causing shell processes to get left over OVIRT-1730
>    <https://ovirt-jira.atlassian.net/browse/OVIRT-1730>

A couple of more issues that we needed to discuss:
* Build artifact storage issues and redesign (A.K.A. Icinga is nagging us
about space again) - we need to have a ticket about this, start listing the
various issues we are looking to solve and explore solutions.
* OpenShit persistent storage

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi