[Kimchi-devel] Question about KVM domain not available on trusty

Thierry Fauck@linux.vnet.ibm.com thierry at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Feb 10 10:11:21 UTC 2015

On x86_64, I get:
# kvm-ok
INFO: Your CPU does not support KVM extensions
KVM acceleration can NOT be used

and virsh capabilities
   <guest>
     <os_type>hvm</os_type>
     <arch name='x86_64'>
       <wordsize>64</wordsize>
       <machine maxCpus='255'>pc-0.13</machine>
<domain type='qemu'>
       </domain>
     </arch>
     <features>
       <cpuselection/>
       <deviceboot/>
       <disksnapshot default='on' toggle='no'/>
       <acpi default='on' toggle='yes'/>
       <apic default='on' toggle='no'/>
     </features>
   </guest>