[lago-devel] Slow reposync

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Sun May 7 13:39:52 UTC 2017

We could on OST side create a repositories directory for each suite, which
will hold symlinks to one-suite-configuration-file: i..e
basic-suite-master/
    repos/
      000-main.repo -> ../common/repos/main.repo
      001-ovirt-master.repo -> ../common/repos/ovirt-master.repo

On Lago's side it will require adding an option to load all
repositories(ordered) from a directory, before passing it to repoman.

How comfortable will this be to maintain - I'm not sure actually :)