[lago-devel] How do I disable reposync?

Gal Ben Haim gbenhaim at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 17:14:23 UTC 2017

You have 2 options:

1. In OST you can use:

          ./run_suite.sh -r /dev/null $SUITE

    when using this option only the packages from the extra sources file
will be
    taken to the internal repo.

2.  When running lago-ost-plugin directly you can use:

         lago ovirt reposetup --reposync-yum-config CONFIG --rpm-repo
REPOSYNC_DEST --skip-sync

     In this case, reposync will not run, but the rpms of the repos listed
in CONFIG will be added from REPOSYNC_DEST
     to the internal repo.

I'll open a task for automating the second option in OST.

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 9:08 PM, Yaniv Kaul <ykaul at redhat.com> wrote:

> I remember there used to be a way (and env. variable?)
> It is very useful when the EPEL mirror is down...
> Y.

*GAL bEN HAIM*
RHV DEVOPS