[node-devel] install error and debug method

Eli Qiao taget at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jul 9 08:43:44 UTC 2012

hi all:

    * I failed to install a version of build (I built it myself) base on
      F17, it show nothing just tell me to log as admin ,but I didn't
      set up a password for admin and root. what the passwd is ?
    * And also , I have some question about how to debug the ovirt-node,
      would someone kindly give me a hand ?
    * Can I ask that what should I do if I want to set a password in the
      bootparameters such rootpw=XXX

what XXX like ?

I generate the passwd by doing this :
  perl -e 'print crypt("123",q($1$IPPBXADM)),"\n"'
$1$IPPBXADM$UwX5u7LVJoJ/EJfG4d8HC1

but when I type 123 , it's shows I am input a wrong password , what
encryption does node use ? md5 or sha1 ?

--
Thanks. Best regards. --Eli Qiao